1. What is attestation?
2. Should I attest the Originals or photocopies?
3. Is attestation possible on laminated documents?
4. What is an Apostille and when it is required?
5. What is total turnaround time (TAT) to complete the process?
6. What all supporting document required?
7. What are the causes for refund?
8. What’s the need of giving passport copy?
9. Why attestation of document is required in overseas countries?
10. What is Human Resource Department (HRD)?
11. What is State Home Department (HD)?
12. How much original Documents are safe if sent through courier and registered post?
13. What is Document/s Attestation from Embassy/High Commission in India?
Document Attestation from Embassy/High Commission is a process of legalizations / authentications by verifying the genuineness of educational, personal & commercial documents from the respective Embassy/High Commission. This process needs to be followed by every individual while travelling to their desired country for the purpose Job, Spouse Migration, Marriage Purpose, Permanent Migration, higher studies and business set up, opportunities available are immense but one needs to produce an Indian certificate be it educational or personal documents in to their desired country, the host country needs to recognize it as a genuine document.