Attestation Services from Malaysia Embassy
Why do you require Malaysia Embassy Attestation?
- An Educational certificate attestation is required for purpose of Employment / Job / Work visa, Business setup, Changing the Sponsorship or Changing the Resident Visa, Changing the profession and transferring a Job and higher salary.
- An education document attested by the Malaysia Embassy allows admissions in all colleges and schools in Malaysia. It opens new windows of opportunity for aspiring students in different streams of study.
- A personal document duly attested by the Malaysia Embassy is required for attaining Malaysia residence visa for yourself and family, Changing the Sponsorship or Changing the Resident Visa, Changing the designation and applying for family visa and parents, Changing the designation for family status & Change of visa status in abroad.
Documents which require attestation by Malaysia Embassy are:
- B. Tech. Degree Attestation
- B. Ed Degree Attestation
- B. Engineering Degree Attestation
- B. A. Degree Attestation
- B. Com Degree Attestation
- BDS Degree Attestation
- C. A Certificate Attestation
- C S Degree Certificate Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Transcript Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Engineering Degree Attestation
- H S S Certificate Attestation
- ITI Certificate Attestation
- M. Com Degree Attestation
- M. Ed Degree Attestation
- M. Tech Degree Attestation
- M. A. Degree Attestation
- M. engr. Degree Attestation
- Mark Sheet Attestation
- MBBS Degree Attestation
- MD Degree Certificate Attestation
- MDS Degree Attestation
- Migration Certificate Attestation
- MS Degree Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Degree Attestation
- Nursing Diploma Attestation
- Nursing Reg. Cert. Attestation
- P. G. Degree Attestation
- PGDBM Diploma Attestation
- Pharmacy Certificate Attestation
- Private Diploma Attestation
- Provisional Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Sec. School Cert. Attestation
- Sr. Sec. Sch. Cert. Attestation
- Invoice Attestation
- Certificate of Origin Attestation
- Packing List Attestation
- Agreement Attestation
- Memorandum of Association Attestation
- Articles of Association Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation Attestation
- Certificate of Registration Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Director List Attestation
- Board of Resolution Attestation
- Free Sale Certificate Attestation
- GMP Certificate Attestation
- Income Tax Return Attestation
- License Attestation
- Joint Venture Agreement Attestation
- Others commercial document Attestation
- Stockholders Agreement Attestation
Apply for Malaysia Embassy Attestation
- Send us inquiry to our portal by filling query form on website / email us / call us / whatsApp us.
- We request the documents requiring attestation and supporting documents based on requirements.
- Our team assesses the documents and provides the complete process information to the client including charges and processing time.
- Upon approval, client submits or courier the original documents with us and payment can be made online or in cash.
- Documents are prepared in a docket and submitted for attestation as per protocol.
What is the processing time for Malaysia Embassy Attestation?
Charges for Malaysia Embassy Attestation
What is the process for Malaysia Embassy Attestation Services?
Documents Required for Malaysia Embassy Certificate Attestation
- Original Certificate / Document
- Copy of Passport of the Certificate holder
Why do you need us for this process?
- We provide expert handling and knowledge of the attestation process to execute attestation / legalization procedure.
- Our staff has training and experience to handle cases and also the practical knowledge on how to dealing with the official departments.
- We are available 24*7 to assist our customers.
- Any unexpected delays in the processing are pre – informed to the client with reasoning.
- We save the time that one would rather spend on understanding the protocol for attestation / legalization.
We provide attestation services pan India and even global locations. Malaysia Embassy Attestation or Legalization can be done by courier/registered post from India and abroad.