AnR Overseas

Home Department Attestation Services

Home Department is essential part of the government of a state and its official department that looks after various functions like administration, document legalization, maintenance of law and order etc. Each state in India has its own Home Department and they have their own process /protocol that they follow for attesting documents issued by that state.

Documents which are attested by Home Department of every state of India are known as Personal Documents.

Attestation of personal documents by the Home Department plays a very important role when you travel to a foreign country for a long term visit purpose like studies/ work/ dependent visa types globally. For this process, certificates are submitted to the home department of the state which issued the document and upon stamping the state confirms the genuinity of the document. It also works as a verification document of the for the certificate holder.

What is the process for Home Department Attestation Services?

Please click on "Personal certificates Attestation" for Home Department Attestation process.

Below mentioned countries require Certificates to be attested from Home Department :

ANR Overseas can provide service and support for all kinds of attestation services related to Personal Certificates.

Why do you need us for this process?

  • We provide expert handling and knowledge of the attestation process to execute attestation / legalization procedure.
  • Our staff has training and experience to handle cases and also the practical knowledge on how to dealing with the official departments.
  • We are available 24*7 to assist our customers.
  • Any unexpected delays in the processing are pre – informed to the client with reasoning.
  • We save the time that one would rather spend on understanding the protocol for attestation / legalization.
  • We ensure Zero delay and no negligence in the process.

We provide attestation services pan India and even global locations. Personal Certificate Attestation or Legalization by Home Department can be done by courier/registered post from India and abroad.